The talented designers here at Cozy know all the ins and outs of kitchen and bath design, as well as designing for many other project types. They are trained and knowledgeable in universal design, ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act), environmental design, historic design, building codes, materials and products, and more. They thoroughly enjoy working with clients to make their space as efficient and aesthetically pleasing as possible.
Our Design process goes something like this:
- Assessment: Discuss your space, taste, budget, wish list, and potential product selections.
- On-site field measurement: Schedule a time for one of our qualified professionals to come measure your space, free of charge.
- Drawing: We will provide you with drawings of your space based on the assessment and measurements.
- Review: Drawings and proposal; discuss layout and potential changes you would like to make.
- Finalize: Selections and design: move plan to production.
Your space will be designed with 20/20 CAD or Cabware, industry leaders in kitchen and bath design software, allowing you to visualize the entire design with floor plan, elevation, and perspective views.
See Our Process page for more information on how our design process works or call 252-261-2696 to set up a free consultation with a qualified designer and get started on your project today!