It’s s’more season on the Outer Banks! Fire up the backyard hangout with our versatile Breeo Fire Pit packages. There’s nothing better than a cozy fire during chilly fall evenings. Fix yourself some OBX style s’mores after cooking dinner over the fire and you’ll win this fall.
Here’s our take on classic OBX s’mores.
Classic S’mores Recipe Ingredients
- 1 Graham Cracker
- 1 Marshmallow cooked to your liking, be it burnt or golden brown
- 1 Hershey’s Chocolate, sized to your desire
OBX Variations to the Original
- Use Stauffer’s Ginger Snaps, different flavors of graham crackers, or a cookie of your choice to make your own unique s’more.
- Try making fondue pot s’mores to dip your cookies into. Dig out a chunk of that delicious good stuff. Easily melt the marshmallow and chocolate in a pot over low heat until bubbly. Line the outside of the pot with cookies to easily pull out your fixings!
- Add or substitute peanut butter chips, caramel, or even Nutella to your chocolate.
- Take it to the sea and try organic sea salt chocolate to make it a true Outer Banks style s’more. Taste that ocean breeze!
No matter how you make a s’more, you can’t go wrong! Interested in learning more about making your own s’mores on your own Breeo Fire Pit? Contact us today to learn more!