Stop by Cozy for a visit and a cup of coffee!
On your first visit to Cozy we will give you a tour of our showroom and explain all of the products we have to offer.
- We will answer any questions you may have and chat a bit to get to know one another!
- We will discuss the scope of work you are wishing to have done and talk about an appropriate budget for your project.
- If you have been keeping a scrapbook of ideas for your dream room (highly recommended), we will look through it with you and get an idea for the type of space you hope to create.
- We will take your contact information, ask for an estimated date you hope to have the work started and completed, and make a copy of any floor plans or measurements you may have.
Before you come back and see us again:
- Send one of our qualified professionals to measure your space.
- Create a design and draft perspectives, elevations and a floor plan of your new kitchen or bathroom.
- Contact you to set up an appointment that’s convenient to meet again.
At your scheduled appointment with a Cozy designer:
- We will review our plans and drawings with you.
- Discuss the design layout and potential changes you would like to make.
- Provide you with a proposal.
- Make final cabinetry, appliance, and flooring selections for your space.
Our installation process for new construction and remodel projects:
- We will make arrangements with your builder to schedule the installation of your new kitchen or bathroom by our trained Cozy installers once you have signed a proposal.
- Please be aware that often times the remodel process requires work from outside trades & possibly even the services of a licensed contractor (for instance, electrical boxes may need to be moved, or plumbing fixtures relocated to accommodate new cabinetry or appliances). These are items we do not handle in-house and would need to be subcontracted out by you or your Contractor to other tradesmen. We are accustomed to working with a variety of skilled professionals in our industry and should the need arise during the progression of your remodel, would be happy to provide you with a list of qualified, prompt subcontractors to handle this additional work.
- Our Supervisor works closely with the contractors and subcontractors to see that your job is running satisfactorily and finishes in a timely and stunning manner!